Dynotec, Inc. is seeking an entry-level Construction Inspector I in our Construction Management/Construction Inspection Division in Columbus, OH. In this position, the inspector will typically be assigned to smaller, less complex construction projects including, but not limited to, resurfacing projects, underground pipelines, pipe lining, and plant projects.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Inspection of construction projects to ensure conformance with project requirements
- Prepare daily reports and take construction photographs
- Project administration
- Review contractor pay applications
- Review contractors schedule
- Calculate installed quantities and document daily
- College degree – Engineering or Construction Management
- 0 to 5 years’ experience
- Experience in construction related discipline or previous construction experience
- Work will be performed on typical construction environment
- Requires the ability to work in inclement weather conditions from very hot to very cold conditions
- Requires the ability to work any days and hours (weekend and night work may be required)
About the Company:
Dynotec, Inc. is a full-service AE firm headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, with offices in Cleveland, Cincinnati, and Pittsburgh. Founded in 1991, our core services have expanded to encompass architectural, structural, water/storm/sewer design engineering, bridge/roadway design engineering, surveying, and construction management/inspection. Our proven experience and demonstrated QA/QC procedures combine for quality services and deliverables, and, for every project, time and budget constraints are given top priority. In this way, we serve our clients and teaming partners consistently with dedication, innovation, and integrity.