Dynotec, Inc. seeks a Mechanical Designer for our Water Department to provide design, engineering, and other technical services related to water and wastewater treatment plant projects. This important position will be a part of our project design and delivery team, responsible for the Building Information Modeling (BIM) related to treatment plant process piping, and other Mechanical Electrical Plumbing (MEP) related design and coordination. Responsibilities will include developing construction drawings using Revit, as well as coordinating with other disciplines. This Mechanical Designer position will be working on prominent water and wastewater treatment and pump station projects in the Central Ohio region, providing resilient and sustainable designs to repair aging infrastructure.
- Use BIM software for process piping design for new and existing treatment plants
- Work in multidisciplinary environment coordinating with project teams including junior to senior-level technical staff, BIM/CAD designers, subcontractors, and teaming partners
- Able to take direction on project objectives for multiple projects and to arrange workflow and priorities accordingly
Qualifications / Skills
- Minimum 3 years of design engineering experience on water and wastewater treatment plant projects or with industrial process piping design
- EI certificate or B.S. in Civil Engineering a plus; Mechanical or Chemical Engineering also good, based on experience
- Experience in water/wastewater plant process design including pump stations and mechanical components, industrial process experience also accepted
- Experience developing construction drawings
- Revit software capabilities required, with a strong understanding of AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Experience with Building Information Modeling (BIM) preferred
About the Company
Dynotec, Inc. is a full-service AE firm headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, with offices in Cleveland, Cincinnati, and Pittsburgh. Founded in 1991, our core services have expanded to encompass architectural, structural, water/storm/sewer design engineering, bridge/roadway design engineering, surveying, and construction management/inspection. Our proven experience and demonstrated QA/QC procedures combine for quality services and deliverables, and, for every project, time and budget constraints are given top priority. In this way, we serve our clients and teaming partners consistently with dedication, innovation, and integrity.
Salary and Benefits
Dynotec offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a retirement plan, paid vacation, and health insurance. We take great pride in our employees by providing an environment that fosters professional development and a healthy work/life balance.
- 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision