About the Company
Dynotec, Inc. is a full-service AE firm headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, with offices in Cleveland, Cincinnati, and Pittsburgh. Founded in 1990, our core services have expanded to encompass architectural, structural, water/storm/sewer design engineering, bridge/roadway design engineering, surveying, and construction management/inspection. Our proven experience and demonstrated QA/QC procedures combine for quality services and deliverables, and, for every project, time and budget constraints are given top priority. In this way, we serve our clients and teaming partners consistently with dedication, innovation, and integrity.
About the Position
Dynotec seeks a motivated Project Engineer for our Water Department to provide design, engineering, and other technical services related to water and wastewater treatment plant projects. This important position will be a part of our project design and delivery team, responsible for the Building Information Modeling (BIM) related to treatment plant process piping, and other Mechanical Electrical Plumbing (MEP) related design and coordination. Responsibilities will include developing construction drawings, as well as coordinating with other disciplines. The Project Engineer will be working on prominent water and wastewater treatment, and pump station projects in the Central Ohio region, providing resilient and sustainable designs to repair aging infrastructure.
- Use BIM software for process piping design for new and existing treatment plants
- Work in multidisciplinary environment coordinating with project teams including junior to senior-level technical staff, BIM/CAD designers, subcontractors, and teaming partners
- Able to take direction on project objectives for multiple projects and to arrange workflow and priorities accordingly
- B.S. in Civil preferred, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering based on experience
- Minimum 3 years of design engineering experience on water and wastewater treatment plant projects or with industrial process piping design
- EI certificate preferred, preparing to take the PE exam in the near future
- Experience in water/wastewater plant process design including pump stations and mechanical components, industrial process experience also accepted
- Experience developing construction drawings
- Revit capabilities required with a strong understanding of AutoCAD Civil 3D
Salary and Benefits
Dynotec offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a retirement plan, paid vacation, and health insurance. We take great pride in our employees by providing an environment that fosters professional development and a healthy work/life balance.